Resources, Tips and Best Practices for Special Educators
- Worksheets and Printables
- Inclusion: Implementing the Inclusional Approach
- Classroom Management and Discipline
- Supporting the Gifted Student
Worksheets and Printables
Worksheets to support literacy and struggling learners. Worksheets for phonics, alphabet, cursive writing, homophones and word walls.
- Alphabet and Phonics
- Fill in the Blank Worksheets (Cloze)
- Daily Edits - Let Students Find and Correct the Mistakes in the Text
- Homophones (bare - bear, right - write etc.)
A wealth of resources, tips, trick and classroom tried and true strategies to help identify and curb inappropriate behaviors.
- How to Handle All Behavior Types (Tattling, lying, teasing, bullies etc.)
- 10 Behavior Contracts Ready To Print
- Behavior Think Sheets
- Behavior Management- 5 Step Plan
Inclusion: Implementing the Inclusional Approach
You'll find strategies for inclusive education and tips to help you differentiate instruction and assessment.
Classroom Management and Discipline
Classroom management and discipline strategies. If you have an inclusional classroom, you will be provided with a wealth of strategies here.
- What to do When Classroom Rules are Broken
- The Pro-Active Classroom Management Checklist
- Classroom Management in the Inclusional Classroom
- Classroom Routines: A Must!
- Positive Reinforcement and Rewards
Supporting the Gifted Student
Giftedness manifests it self in many ways. Here you will find several useful links to organizations and resources geared towards Parents, Educators and Counselors of the gifted student.